1969 A.J. Foyt AUTOGRAPHED #11 Don Wagner Ford Torino 1:24 NASCAR Diecast University of Racing
Item Number: UR69TORAF11S
Manufacturer: University of Racing
Expected Ship Date : 1-2 Business Days
1:24 Scale Legendary Series Hood Open Trunk Open
Limited Edition Production Run
Anthony Joseph Foyt, Jr., or as he is universally known as in motorsports circles, A. J. Foyt (born January 16, 1935) raced in numerous genres of motorsports. He is the only driver to win the Indianapolis 500(which he won four times), the Daytona 500, the 24 Hours of Daytona, and the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Foyt won the International Race of Championsall-star racing series in 1976and 1977. Foyt's success has led to induction in numerous motorsports halls of fame.
Foyt only needed 10 races to get his first NASCAR victory. Richard Petty dominated the 1964 Firecracker 400 until he went out with engine problems. Foyt swapped the lead with Bobby Isaac for the final 50 laps of the summer event at the Daytona International Speedway. Foyt passed Isaac on the final lap to win the race.
Foyt ran out of gas near the end of the 1971 Daytona 500, and Petty passed him for the win. Foyt again had the car to beat in the 1972 Daytona 500, but this time succeeded in a dominating performance. Only three drivers led during the race.
Foyt won the 1971 and 1972 races at the Ontario Motor Speedway for Wood Brothers Racing. The 1972 race was his last NASCAR win.
Foyt holds the closed course speed record driving the Oldsmobile Aerotech at an average speed of over 250 mph (400 km/h)
- Foyt drove in the Indianapolis 500 for 35 consecutive years, winning it four times.
- He also has 41 USAC Stock Car wins and 50 Sprint Car, Midget, and Dirt Champ Car wins.
- He has won 12 total major driving championships in various categories.
- His USAC wins tally is a record 138
- Foyt won the 1976 and 1977 IROC championships.
- Foyt won 7 NASCAR races, including the 1972 Daytona 500.
The University of Racing Legends announces this eighth release in a series of die cast cars.
Note: 8th in the University of Racing Legends Series.
Collect your 1969 AJ Foyt #11 Don Wagner Ford Autographed Version Jack Bowsher Racing Troino Cobra University of Racing 1:24 Scale Legends Series NASCAR diecast collectible car today!
Racing 1:24 Scale Legends Series NASCAR diecast collectible cars feature:
- All diecast body and chassis
- Opening hood
- Detailed Holman Moody 427 power plant engine
- Detailed interior with radio installed inside
Die-cast tie rod assembly
- Detailed exhaust
- Rubber tires
- Fully decorated, fully licensed and designed personally by Junior Johnson and Lee Holman for complete authenticity
Tampo-printed graphics and high quality paint
Actual size measures approximately 8" in length and is handsomely packaged in closed, decorated custom box (coffin style with Styrofoam insert)